Sunday, September 30, 2012

1st day of school...a month later

Can. not. believe.  I have a 1st and 4th grader.  Before I know it, they'll be driving themselves to school.  Oh gosh, my heart just sunk to my stomach at the thought of that.  This year took a little bribery to get 1st day of school pictures so I'm afraid it's only a matter of time before our morning photo shoot goes out the window. You will also notice, in this years pictures, I wasn't able to convince either of the boys to dress up.  




They opted for comfort and weren't having any part of the khaki shorts and cute button up shirts.  It was tough...really, really tough for me to lay out mesh shorts and dri-fit shirts for the 1st day of school.  But...such is the life with two boys.  Kase has taken over the job of picking out his own clothes and some days, it goes well and others...well, let's just say I've learned to turn the other way.



Keller still needs a little help because he just thinks you can put on anything and it matches.  We're still learning.  



Notice Keller's missing tooth...it came out right before we walked out the door to go to school.  We jiggled and wiggled that thing all summer but it would not budge.  The permanent tooth coming in finally pushed it out so he won't be missing a tooth for long.  He couldn't wait to get to school to share the news with friends.


Our school year is off to a great start and extra-curricular activities are in full swing so it's definitely crazy around our house these days.  I'm really going to try hard and catch up on the blog because we had some really exciting and life changing things go on at our house this past summer.  How's that for suspense?  

No comments: