Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A little trim...

I've always heard stories of little girls cutting their hair and I'll even admit to cutting Morgan's bangs when we were little, but never did I expect one of my own children to do it...especially since they are both boys.  Well, leave it to this one to prove me wrong.  


The boys recently spent the weekend at Tony's moms and, while there, Keller decided he needed a little trim.  He came home from her house Sunday very proud of his new cut.  It was so funny and we were laughing so hard that we couldn't even get on to him about it.  When we asked why he did it, he said, "I've never done it before so I just wanted to try it".  There you go...that's Keller for you.  So, if you're needing a haircut, he's your man.

What on Earth are we going to do with him when he's 13?  Love him to pieces but Lord, help us!

1 comment:

Eric and Kendra said...

Updates yeah. Thank god my sweet Abi has never cut her hair.

10 days.