Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Parties

Tony and I spent Friday morning at the boys school for their Christmas parties.  Lucky for us, 
they were at different times so we were able to make it to both.  Kase was happy we were there but was way too busy to hang out with us. 



 I did manage to get a picture but when leaving, I got the sideways hug and a sarcastic "mom" after I kissed him on his forehead.  Never did I imagine it would happen so soon.  Thank goodness I still have one who runs up to me and gives me a big hug and kiss right in front of his friends and anyone else in the room.


He actually chose me over his friends and wanted me right by his desk the entire time.  I know it won't be long before that changes so I take full advantage of those moments when they happen.  


Soaking it all in because I know there will soon be no more classroom parties...don't blink Stacy, don't blink.

Parties are over, 1st semester has ended and that can only mean one thing.  It's Christmas break for the boys and I...no work/school for two weeks.  Yippee!

No comments: